Saturday, January 5, 2008

We are here....

Ok, so I didn't really want to do this, but Tini talked me into it so here it goes... For the first post in our (gabbers and I) blogging history I thought I would show some pictures (taken by Alisha Russo Photography) of the love of me life, Her name is Gabrielle. She is so much fun, and such a challenge I can't even begin to say; and she is such a sweetheart, just so kind (unless she is in her mood, then watch out). I can't believe she is four years old, it is so strange to think it has been that long. She is a daddy's girl though, and I love it!!
found a bug.....

now she needs to touch it...

2 comments:

kristina said...

glad you joined the blogging world Woppino! super cute pictures! we love you too Gabs!

Jessica Stier said...

I love that bug photo. Too cute!!! And welcome Blogdom!