Sunday, January 27, 2008

Passing of my Hero...

Many of you may know that president Hinckley was one of my heros. He did more for the church and the world, in terms of the gospel, than any other man besides Joseph Smith. It saddens me deeply to see him go... Born in 1910, he was 97 years old, the oldest president of the church to date...wow...he had a full life. He was the most traveled president of the church ever, wrote multiple books, consulted political leaders from various countries around the world, made PR history for the church, and extended temple blessings across the world, to only name a few...I will miss him profoundly, but I am sure he is well received, in the kingdom of our father. I know we ALL could take a page from his book...we could ALL learn from him. I pray that I will be more like him, as I continue my own journey....

2 comments:

kristina said...

dido!

Caprice Erickson said...

I couldn't have said it better myself! How are you? How's good ol' Beecher? Gabby is adorable as ever! Hope everything is awesome! -Caprice